Microwave Oven and a Small Flareup in Palmdale
Homeowners often think that a small fire like this one in a microwave is a simple wipe and clean, and all is well. Then they realize that the cabinet finish in this Palmdale kitchen does not quite look right. And the odor! SERVPRO recommends calling us to professionally wipe down, deodorize, and secure your kitchen using advanced equipment and products. Don't let the hint of smoke odor remind you of the fire incident that could have burnt down your home. We are your neighbors and can make you feel "Like it never even happened." Pick up the phone and dial our office or shoot out an email, and we can arrive very soon after the initial contact to mitigate any damage to your kitchen.